- 8-10 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 packages of Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley Sante Fe flavored rice (or you can use leftover rice from a meal you made earlier in the week - you'll need about 2-3 cups)
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro chopped (leaves only)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 package of seasoned fajita chicken breasts, about 1.5 lbs.
- 2 cups of salsa verde
- 8 oz. package of low-fat mexican cheese blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the raw chicken breast into small cubes and place in a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook on medium to medium-high heat until cooked through (no longer pink in the middle). Once the chicken is finished cooking, take the pan off of the burner. Cook rice according to the directions on the package and when it is done pour into a large bowl. Add the chopped cilantro and cooked fajita chicken to the rice and stir to combine all the ingredients together. In a 9x13 in baking dish pour 1 cup of salsa verde in the bottom of the dish. Fill each whole wheat tortilla with the rice/chicken mixture (about 1/3 cup), roll up and place in the baking dish (seam side down). Do the same with each tortilla (about 8-10 filled tortillas should fit in the baking dish). Pour remaining 1 cup of salsa verde on top of the rolled tortillas. Top with mexican cheese blend. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!