- 1 1/2 cups of fat-free Vanilla Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of vanilla protein powder (brand of your choice)
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
1. Combine all of the above ingredients together in a large bowl. Whisk together until there are no longer any clumps.
2. Heat a large non-stick griddle pan or skillet to medium heat. Scoop out 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto the pre-heated griddle pan (you can cook 2-3 at a time depending on the size of your pan). Flip the pancake once the top starts to bubble and puff up (about 1 1/2 min-2 min per side).
3. Top your pancakes with your favorite toppings. My toppings included: sliced bananas, a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup, and a sprinkle of homemade granola! Enjoy!!
Note: This recipe was modified from Chobani's greek yogurt pancake recipe.