Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Update: 33.5 weeks

How far along?  33.5 weeks (6.5 left to go)




Baby's size:  We had a sonogram at the doctor's office yesterday and they said he is about 4 lbs 11 oz. The sonogram tech estimated that he will be around 7 lbs at birth if he keeps growing at the same rate.

Symptoms:  Restless legs, heartburn, shortness of breath, mild cramping, round ligament pain, some back pain, and thirsty.

Sleep:  Most of the time not so great but sometimes I sleep through the night. This is mainly due to having to go to the bathroom and restless legs.

Movement:  Since he's getting bigger his movements are much more intense. I can usually tell if it's his feet, bottom, or hands. He's usually really active every other day (I guess he needs to rest a day???).

Labor signs: Not yet, thank the Lord!

Anything make you nauseated?  Nope!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I really like bread...super healthy I know!

Best moment this week:  Getting to see our little guy yesterday, his cheeks have definitely gotten chubbier!

Looking forward to: Baby shower on Saturday....Can.Not.Wait!

Exercise: I work out about 5-6 times/week. This usually consists of walking/jogging (mostly walking), strength training classes (2x/week), cycle (1x/week), and the elliptical machine. It's definitely harder to work out now that I have an almost 5lb human inside of me but I feel much better afterwards and hopefully it will help with labor and delivery!

Things done this week to get ready for baby: Scheduled appointment with pediatrician, washed all the baby clothes we already have, and working on setting up newborn photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment